Search This Blog

Thursday 7 May 2020

Ielts writing task 1 general letter writing - letter to company manager to request to extend stay in USA

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
Your company sent you to USA for further training. You stayed there for decided time and you want to stay there for more time. 
Write a letter to the company manager. In your letter
u have
• what you have done during the training period.
• what benefits you have received from the training
• why you want to overstay there
Answer
Dear Sir
I am writing this to request you to extend my stay in the USA. You will be happy to know that I have passed with flying colors in all my test and got appreciations from my tutors and team.
During my training, I have learnt to control electronic devices with the smart phone. This would  be helpful in our new smart home project and many more related projects. The best part of this training is the first hand experience. This, I got by working with latest electronic devices and by instructing these with my own developed codes and libraries. 
However, I could not complete the full course of 20 days due to Christmas holidays. This is the reason, I need your permission to overstay and complete my training to get a certificate that would be provided only after the completion of full course. I assure you sir, my extended stay would enrich my technical knowledge to enhance the possibilities to touch new heights in the future projects.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully 
Amanpreet Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment