Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2020

IELTS Writing task 2 - Informative letter to friend who wants to spend two week holiday in you region.

Question - Your English speaking friend wants to spend a two week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
- offer advice for accommodation
- suggest some activities of her/his interest.
- guide information about the clothes to bring.

Answer

Dear Steven

Your this letter had brought abundance happiness and filled me with the excitement because I cannot wait to show you my Punjab. There is a lot of information that you want to acquire to have a life long experience in two weeks visit and I will try my best to cover everything in this epistle.

As you know, my house is always open for you. You can stay at my house during your visit to my town. For other towns, you can pre-book hotel rooms through internet and also at this time of the year, you can grab offers of the best hotels of the Punjab. Moving to the activities that you can do, Steven as I know you are a religious person with love for history. So, I would recommend a definite visit to Golden Temple, Jaliawala Bagh and Wagaha Border in Amritsar. Actually, you have already heard about former two places from me, a number of time and have expressed your wish to see these. Along with these, you can visit Chandigarh, the first planned city of India, this is famous for Sukhana Lake, Sector 17, Rock Garden and Rose Garden. You will need a day or two to visit popular places os Chandigarh. Steven. I know you like hiking and mountains, your this desire will be fulfilled in the Dalhousie. There you can go for hiking, para-sailing and other related activities.

As far as clothing is concerned, you will be here in the month of November. Therefore,  you will need warm clothes as central heating system like your European countries is not installed in the most of the buildings. So to fully enjoy your trip, staying warm in winter clothes is necessary.

You are welcome with open heart and open arms./ Eager to see you soon.

Yours truly

Amanpreet Kaur

1 comment:

  1. You can enlarge the list of colleges you are applying to by using DigitalEssay.net This service can help you out with any essay u need.

    ReplyDelete