Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2020

IELTS writing task 2 - Letter to apply for vacancy posted in local newspaper.

Question- You recently saw an ad in the local newspaper regarding some vacancies in the local departmental store/supermarket. Write a letter to recruiting officer. In your letter-
- the post for which you applying
- give details about you experience
- why you want to get this job

Answer

Dear Sir

I am writing you this epistle to apply for the job of sales executive in your supermarket. This is in regards to the advertisement published in "The Tribune" newspaper on 22nd of May, 2020.

I have done my masters in Business Administrator with major in sales. After completing with distinction, I got an opportunity to work in a reputed multinational company as junior sales head. There my work was to handle the sales department with a motive to increase the profit of the company. My hard work was rewarded with my promotions and perks.

I have a keen interest in sales department as it is the fastest growing sector than all other sectors and this offers challenging work so as your advertisement reflects. This attracts me as it will give me an opportunity to expand the business in the foreign lands and my previous international experience from the company will definitely prove beneficial for your company.

I hope to get a positive revert from your side.

Yours sincerely

Amanpreet Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment