Search This Blog

Monday 12 November 2018

IELTS SPEAKING TOPIC: Perfect Holiday or Vacation


    Ielts cue card Perfect/ideal holiday or vacation.

    What would be your perfect holiday or vacation be like?
  • Where would you like to go?
  • Who would you like to go with?
  • How would you like to spend it?

Answer


  • Vacations give us a chance to get away from year's pain and make some memories with the people who reside deep down in our heart.
  • I have always dreamt of an ideal holiday to the Lakshadweep with my family.
  • It needs to be of a week or two.
  • We will go there by plane probably between the month of December and May because in this time period, climate is quite and cool.
  • I have heard that Lakshadweep has alluring marine life, different rural communities and enormous light houses.
  • To visit all these in short span, we would like to go through the tour operator as they can seamlessly coordinate our trip.
  • So, we would like to live near the sea probably in a homestay to know about native's culture and food.
  • I would like to spend my mornings and evenings at the tranquil sea shore with my family watching sunrise and sunset.
  • I really wanted to build castles with the creamy sand and will definitely work on getting that perfect tan.
  • I would like to lull to sleep by the music of the gently rolling waves and the cool breeze that will blow over my face.
  • I will get a chance to go for scuba diving as I love to explore the world under the water and I have heard that Lakshadweep is a house of some of the rarest and vibrant coral species of the world.
  • Clicking picture at picturesque location is irresistible, so I would like to collect all my memories by clicking a lot of photographs of my family, beach, fish and beautiful sceneries.
  • I know that Lakshadweep is not an ideal place for shopping, but I can collect some traditional beach handicrafts made of corals shells and oyster.
  • White sand beaches, blue hued ocean, attractive locations and family time will make my holiday ideal and I would definitely like to plan more outing like this in future.

Vocabulary:

  • Alluring: powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating.
  • Enormous: very large in size, quantity, or extent.
  • Span: the length of time for which something lasts.
  • Seamlessly: smoothly and continuously, with no apparent gaps or spaces between one part and the next.
  • Native: a local inhabitant.
  • Tranquil: free from disturbance; calm.
  • Lull: calm or send to sleep, typically with soothing sounds or movements.
  • Vibrant: (of color) bright and striking.
  • Picturesque: visually attractive, especially in a quaint or charming way.
  • Irresistible: too attractive and tempting to be resisted.
  • Hue: a color or shade.


Related Topics

  1. Describe your plan for a vacation you want to take.
  2. Describe a tour you want to make in the future.
  3. Describe a family trip you want to plan
  4. Describe about a vacation on the beach

1 comment:

  1. I can advise you this service - DigitalEssay.net  Bought essay here. No problem.

    ReplyDelete