Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 August 2018

IELTS SPEAKING TOPIC: TALKATIVE PERSON


    Describe a Talkative Person
  • Who is he/ she
  • How do you know him / her
  • Do you like him / her

ielts cue card with description or example describe a talkative person or a person who talks a lot or a person who can talk at length without pauses Describe a friend of yours who likes to talk a lot



Answer
  • Garrulous persons speaks their heart out thus, they have no hatred for other people.
  • I myself is an chatterbox but I would like to talk about a person who is one step ahead of me, she is my friend, Shaina. 
  • We are together for many years as I know her since my childhood. 
  • She is talkative by nature for the same long period.
  • I can recall very clearly that I became her friend in sixth standard.
  • She was new in school and was hesitating in talking with other students.
  • I approached her, she was quiet at first but when she became familiar with me, she started talking at length and I had to stop her to convey my view.
  • She is chubby and has an attractive personality.
  • Learning about different topic is her good habit and this is the reason never ending talks.
  • She is a bright student who likes to know about each and every topic she came across .
  • One will never get bored in her company as she can quickly change her topic to keep the person engrossed in her talk.
  • We usually talk on phone in these days, and her stories revolve just around everything -what she has worn, what she did, a new movie etcetera.
  • Talking to her help me to forget all my worries and give me a second wind to resume my work with more zeal.
  • She is the one who can sense my sadness in a blink of an eye and leave no stone unturned to make me happy.
  • She is such a good personality that I never want to lost her in my life. May our friendship and her talk fosters further.
Related topics:
1. Describe a talkative person you know
2. Describe a friend of yours who likes to talk a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment