Search This Blog

Saturday 10 August 2019

Ielts General Letter Writing task 1: Letter to friend to know about his country

Question: You are going to spend your vacation in a city in foreign country you have never been there before. Your cousin has a friend who lives there. Write a letter to the friend. In your letter

 - Introduce yourself 

- say why you are making this trip 

- ask some questions about the city( example places to see, things to do, things to bring) 

Answer

Dear Mr.Smith

I am Rohit's cousin who is coming to your country for a short trip. I hope Rohit has already told you about me and have given you a brief about my stay. I will be in Australia for two weeks and wanted to make most of my visit. This is the reason that I want to know some information about the place from a native. As Rohit has already told you, I am coming to Australia, to experience its magnificent beauty and to pen my this experience on my travel blog. Australia having numerous beaches, is the most liked place of travelers. So, bloggers like me will be fool, if we miss this demanding topic. 

Now, you know my work is demanding and I need to write about some exotic locations. I want you to help me with this by telling me about virgin and unexplored locations that have not been reachable to far. Moreover, it  would be great if you  can help me and tell me the activities that a person can do in this short visit. What do you suggest about my accommodation over there which one would be convenient and comfortable, home-stay or hotel booking. You may advice me so to make the trip a life long experience.

Hoping to hear from you soon with the information I need. See you there in your land.

Yours sincerely

Amanpreet Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment