Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Ielts letter writing - Letter to airport manager to tell them to reward an employee who helped you

You have recently come back from overseas holiday. An employee at the airport helped you when you were in trouble. Write a letter to airport manager. In you letter:
- Describe your problem
- How the employee helped you
- Tell the manager to give a reward to that employee

Dear Sir

I am really very pleased with your customer handling service and would like to share one incident when your employee helped a baffled and helpless person at the airport on the 15th of September.

My journey was from Canada to Amritsar with a stay at Dubai. Dubai being the popular with eye pleasing architecture attract millions of travelers. During my short stop there, I could not resist myself and was eager to explore the airport. I got so much mesmerized with the beauty that I forget to carry my handbag with me. My short memory created other trouble as I also forget terminal number and gate number at which I have to report.

This situation made me black and I was about to fade when one of your employee named Zain Ali held me and took me to emergency room. As, I was unable to conversate in Arabic, he found someone, who can speak Hindi and this helped me to describe my problem. Not only this, with his kind help, I was able to find my hand bag which had all the necessary documents that I required to board a plane.

 Sir, I would request you to appreciate and reward Mr. Zain Ali for his commitment towards his work and there by encouraging him to continue this type of work in future. Hope this will uplift the spirit of all your employee and company.

Yours sincerely

Amanpreet Kaur

1 comment:

  1. I can advise you this service - DigitalEssay.net  Bought essay here. No problem.

    ReplyDelete